RE: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:37:39 -0500

>>>Really? What else would you give something with 2 sets of twin-linked
>>>lascannons? Or do you mean give nothing at all AT shots?
>>
>>well lets see... the marine dreadnought can have 2 lascannons + another
>>weapon and only gets FP of 2.
>
>I think the AT shot is fine. I mean, in the game I last played, I didn't
>scratch a soul with them. Oooh, 4+, I get that anyways against Orks.
>
>Tyler

-----> And just to add some fuel to the fire...
Almost every race should have Dreads with an AT shot!
Can't about everyone take a lascannon on their dread?
Ain't that what lascannons are for?
Would make 'em a little more useful, as they already tend
to be defensive units in E40K anyway (too slow).

Chris Miller