Re: [Epic] Bikes

From: Eugene E.W. <eug_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 18:52:29 -0400

> Land Speeders are absolutely brilliant in a hit and run - aim for the
> firefight - strategy. Keep 'em on assault orders, don't pop up to
> shoot, just cruise in and firefight. Swish, they cruise in. Boom, the
> battlefield changes (did that remind anyone of John Madden? Can't wait
> til the regular season.).
>
> Regards,
>
> - Erik
>
> "Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
> up, if you will ever dig."
> - Marcus Aurelius

(jumping up and down madly) Attack Bikes!! Attack Bikes!! Attack Bik...

<WHAP>

Sorry about that, my enthusiasms overcame me. I guess Land Speeders are
okay too. :)

My favorite people to firefight are Daemon packs. It's so cruel. All that
assault and not a thing they can do with it on fall-back orders.

Eugene