Re: [Epic] Tin Bitz paint

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 13:31:13 -0500

At 01:37 PM 8/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Has anyone used the Color Drop paints from Global Games?
>They come in droppers, so can add some number of drops to
>your palette, and record the formula you used to make a
>color you like. They also sell the dropper bottles, used
>to be 75 cents per bottle, I think.
>
>If you've used those, how did they last over time?
>
>Thanks,
>andy
>askinner_at_...

Are these available in the U.S.? These sound like a great idea. One of
the reasons I don't like mixing colors is the fear of not being able to
replicate the color. With bottles like this it would make it a lot easier.

Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/