Re: [Epic] Color Drop paints

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 15:14:46 -0500

Thomas Lee Denney wrote:

> Are these available in the U.S.? These sound like a great idea. One of
> the reasons I don't like mixing colors is the fear of not being able to
> replicate the color. With bottles like this it would make it a lot easier.

You can order them through their web site (have to search, I don't
know), but you can also get 'em from Discount Games by mail.
www.discountgames.com, search by manufacturer for Global Games.

Looks like their prices may be out of date, but I've ordered things
from them before and sometimes gotten discounts from what looks to
me like the old price, rather than 30% off new price. Either way,
Erik said he thought they are worth the money, and the discount
from mail order makes 'em pretty good. But I've not tried it
yet.

andy
askinner_at_...