Re: [Epic] Slow Today

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 21:26:32 -0400

Sauron1 writes; The best Primer I have used lately is the GW can. But it
costs $10.00 Canadian and has not a lot of paint in it.. Next best is the
Canadian Tire flat White automotive metal primer, not the anti- rust stuff
that is too coarse. It is not quite as fine but has a flat line spray
pattern that is good. I have not tried Ral Parthas nor paint on primers
find a fine just dusting touch best fire Epic infantry. Orks I usually
prime in black. As I use enamels anyway I often wash first coates to get
shading effects,and then paint details with full paints. I use small hard
plastic pie plates from Restraint supply houses as mixing pallets and buy
expensive brushes for detail work. There was a very good thread on quality
brushes earlier this week.

Dialogue stories are actually the hardest to write but the best to show
action.Yours reads well to me. sauron1