Re: [Epic] Epic 40k rumours

From: Julian Wilkinson <king.ginger_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 1997 13:31:59 -0800

> 3. The Troll maintained that the gaming company will strive to not make
> special offers on their old stocks of defence materials. I have heard from
> other sources that the company has started taking back its old, unused but
> still functional tanks, super heavies, Titans at a heavily discounted price
> with the intent of melting it down so as to be able to recast them into
> newer pricier models. The Troll however was open to doing discount, but only
> if the order is for large quantity.

Har har!

This is because they are no longer to be made of lead!
They are all constructed of this new white metal!
It is tin based, and 25% lighter. Very nice stuff to use.
For instance, the new Dreadnought is a seven peice model in White Metal!
Like on the 40 version, the power fist end is put on seperate, with no
loss of detail! It is damn hot S***!

Later

Have fun digesting this

King Ginger