Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 18:26:50 -0400

>I'm sure I miss stuff in these books all the time. Rules are
>very spread out, in my opinion, and I just leave out stuff.
>
>andy
>askinner_at_...

I agree, having to read three books to find one rule is annoying. Instead of
three "cute" little books, they should have gone for a big one. Or one book
for rules, one book for different campaigns, and another book for armies.
Instead they have two different sections on making detachments, and it
doesn't tell you how to fill out all the card, because you have to go to a
third book for moral, then go to another part of that book for reserve speed.

Tyler