Re: [Epic] Q&A Question...

From: Richard Sallstedt <ricsal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 08:29:17 -0700

A. Allen McCarley wrote:

<SNIP>

> It really doesn't make much difference. Place one template over the juicy
> spot in the target detatchment, or stack several over the same spot. The
> resultant firepower will be the same.
>
> ----Tyler states----
> > How does that make sense? Why do they give you so many templates then, in
> > case you brake one?
>
> In case your three whirlwinds decide to barrage three *different* detatchments.
>
> > That means a squad of Whirlwinds can't do as much damage as three whirlwinds
> > in three detachments.
>
> Unless you are hitting funny round off spots on the firepower table (Which
> Harridans do, by the way. Always put your Harridans in seperate detatchments)
> then the damage will be the same. 3*X = X + X + X.

This is turning in to a Nightmare for me.
Correct me if I�m wrong here but:
        If a Whirlwind targets three units It will get FP3, right?
        If a Detachment of six Whirlwinds target the same three units,
        they _still_ get FP3, is that correct?????
I thought they would have FP18. If the above is correct,
I really hope that it will be a note of it in WD.
/RAS