[Epic] Firing from Imperator Titans

From: Joshua Mosqueira <effigy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:36:14 -0400

        Hello,

        Not having my E40K books with me, can any one tell me if the 8 units an
Imperator transports can fire? I used to remember in Titan Legions that
they did, but have no idea for the new rules? Also what happens if the
Imperator titan gets Assaulted with the troops inside?

        I guess a possible answer would be they can add their +1 for supporting
fire but that is it; rushing out unto the battlements to rain fire and
death on the assaulting troops.

        While I am at it, any one been at the receiving end of a Distortion
Cannon? It just seems to me to be a titan killer (usually hits on a 3+, and
ignores shields AND causes a critical!). This makes Eldar titans very good
with their 2+ save and low cost.

Joshua Mosqueira
effigy_at_...