Re: [Epic] Firing from Imperator Titans

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 00:43:01 -0400

> effectivly the only thing that can shoot at them when the pop up is
other
> war machines. Part of me says this gives them a hell of an advantage,
as
> many of the units who could fire can't because it is the war machine
phase.
> However, looking at the rule book it says the skimmer returns to the
ground
> at the end of the firing phase, so can all unit fire at it, even
before the

Well, anything with LOS can hit it in the normal shooting phase, before
it pops up. This usually means Artillery (and fliers during the
movement phase). However, you are correct - if you have nothing with
LOS to it in the normal shooting phase, you can't shoot it. It'll pop
up with the war engines and war engines will be able to fire back. A
very neat ability, but not incredibly survivable on a battlefield with
lots of WE's.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius