RE: [Epic] LOS

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 06:04:36 PDT

You wrote :

>>-snip-o-matic-

:oP

>>Rule book, page 18, "Line of Fire Block"
>>
>>"Line of Fire is blocked by terrain features sucha s buildings,
>>hills, woods
>>etc but not by other
>>units."
>>
>The examples seem to show that you can fire into builings, woods
>with
>the resulting to hit mod (unless you are AT). It does not say how
>far
>in. If I am trying to hide stands behind a woods or building then
>do I
>have to put them behind the cover in question?

My gaming group use the Space Marine / Titan Legion rules about this
problem. If a unit is IN the wood/building, it's can't be seen and
can't be shooted. But if the unit is at the EDGE of the wood/building
then it can be seen and shooted (whith cover modifiers of course).

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/