Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 12:30:19 -0400

Sauron1 writes;Richard; thats what we need. A pointed end look at combat.
I,ll bet the armour chaps are having quite a discussion over those sabot
bounces! What can you see out of one of those periscopes anyway. The
commander must be willing to risk a lot to pop his head out of the turret
for a better look. I have related my few experiences with armor.( the
barbwire incident ) sauron1