Re: [Epic] The Imperial Fists

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 12:50:02 -0400

> All in all the Imperial Fists are a fairly new addition. Theyve been
around
> but not much fluff has been written about them. I believe they were
> created off of the Ultramarine Geneseed, actually just about
everybody was
> except the first founding. Other than that GW has written much fluff
abou

Not to nitpick, but the Imperial Fists were an original founding. They
were fighting on Earth with the Emperor during the Heresy. Rogal Dorn,
their Primarch, went onto Horus' command ship along with Sanguinius of
the Blood Angels, the Emperor Himself and many marines. The Imperial
Fists have spawned the Black Templars and the Crimson Fists.

The Black Templars are alive and well. The Crimson Fists (featured on
the cover of Rogue Trader) were mostly wiped out, AFAIK.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius