RE: [Epic] Ork SP/AA

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:04:14 -0500

>> I'd like to see an ability to use AA units for regular FP as an
>option.
>
>Not sure what you mean here, Chris. There's nothing preventing you
>using them as regular FP now...

-----> Yes-but they suck. They could be nastier, as an AA unit with
nothing to do
should be very very scary to opposing infantry. Heck, I'm not that
worked up about
'em, I guess 2 fp is OK, but I think you'd see a few more AA units if
they were a little
nastier. At least most of them are better than the old SM/TL units
where most could
not shoot ground targets (Eldar units being a notable exception). I was
under
the impression that right now AA units are not something that really
impresses anyone.

Chris Miller