Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 15:38:20 -0400

Sauron1 writes; This old Epic2nd player agrees and disagrees. As I have
said in Epic scale I do not think the actual stands mater. The square one,
I believe were made to imitate board game card stands. In England in the
70,s & 80's WRG,s oblong basing, (like the new Epic40k ones) and quick
reference sheet, dominated the miniatures hobby. I believe Epic was first
seen as a board game and then 3D,d into miniatures. Their new lead is way
better than the old and I am buying them as needed, except for the
bottleneck masquerading as a Warlord. What I object to is the elimination
of the numerous LandRaiders and Rhinos that came with the basic infantry.
For instance, would like to field more scouts but whole companies are cost
prohibitive. sauron1