[Epic] Epic v E40k

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 09:40:43 +0930

Wow,

People are still really defensive about what version they play.

I respect everyones views on their favourite version of epic but can I
request we don't degenerate into a flame war (it's brewing). I understand
peoples frustration at the new version, I hated it when I first saw it, but
no one is forcing anyone to play the new one. I know the new miniatures are
expensive but the older players will have most of their army already, I
did.

Instead of arguing about which version is better (and lets face it, GW do
not care) why don't we discuss what we enjoy about our hobby.

I don't know if this has been suggested earlier but why dont we mark our
posts with something meaningful like ...

[SM/TL] for the old version of epic
[E40K] for the new version
[Generic] General discussion
[Tactics] duh ..