RE: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:03:29 +0100

Nicely put Eugene...I too prefer the new version for much the same reasons.=
 Equally I still enjoyed the SM/TL rules for many years but got frustrated =
by the games pace with all the additional rules for varying troop/vehicle t=
ypes...ow!..ow!...stop throwing rocks!!.

Carl
Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http=
://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/