Re: [Epic] Couple Questions

From: Antony Van Der Linden <Antony.VanDerLinden_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:11:09 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Chris White wrote:

<snip>
> Don't get me wrong, everybody is entitled to their favorite army. But the
> WD articles sort of glossed over the Marines, didn't deal with IG except in
> a cursory fashion, and now TWO issues (or is it three?) dealing primarily
> with Orks.
> The only explanations I can come up with are:
> 1. Quality control problems/delays with the new minis for the other races, or
> 2. Sales are not quite what they wanted, so they are lingering over one
> race and writing more articles to get people more interested.

        I don't know if they could change the content that quickly based
on sales. AFAIK most of the articles for WD are written about a month or
two before the issue is released. I suppose they could leave a part ofthe
mag as dynamic sales related stuff, to be slipped in just before printing,
and depending on sales trends and the like. So I'd probably go for 1.

Thanks,
        Tony.

 Tony VanDerLinden - | If one synchronised swimmer drowns,
 E-mail: | do the rest have to drown too?
 Antony.VanDerLinden_at_... |