Re: [Epic] [ESM/TL]Shokk Attack

From: Andreas Richert <aic_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:30:51 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997, Andrea Langhi wrote:

> Greetings fellows,
>
> I was wondering about on of the most terrible weapons in the Ork
> arsenal: the Shokk attack detatchment. How many times does the
> detachment shoot? 4 as the nomber of bases or just one, being a
> powerful shot??

You get one shot per stand, ie four shots.

> Also, I a single stand of my Mole Mortar battery is hit by a Shokk
> attack, does the whole battery loose his Fire phase 'cause it is pinned in H2H?

No just that stand looses it's fire. The rest of the (four or less, I
suppose) can shoot normally.

> Again: if my Super Heavy machine is hit and survives, does it has the
> Fire fase or is it lost due to the H2H?

AS it is suppoded to be engaded by snotlings who unboublty couts as
infantery, the SHW isn't pinned and should then be able to fire as normal.

An optional rule we have used it that if the snotlings apear inside the
large machine (that is if you roll a hit on the scatter die) It would
distract the crew enough to stopp them from fiering later.....

Not to confuse with when you roll a hit and a double and the snotlings end
up within the machinery in side the vehicle.....

[discalmmer: This is all directly off my head so ther might be some small
misatakes.]

A.I.C. rules for CHAOS
Andreas Richert
E-mail: aic_at_...