[Epic] SM2 Die Hard

From: Paulo Alexandre Correia Pombal <pacp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 11:55:31 +0100 (WET DST)

Hi guys,
For those who still like playing SM2, I have some ideas taken from E40k.
I liked the Blast Markers thing in E40k, so here's the equivalent for SM:
- You put 1 BM for each 3 shots at an enemy detachment;
- 1 BM for each SHvy weapon fired at the enemy;
- At the end of the turn, each detachment rolls 1D6+3 to remove BM.

I also liked the idea of infantry having different armor.But, when fired
by tank weapons, it shouldn't be so effective. So, it is like this:

Inf Armor vs. Inf. Armor vs. Tnk.
Terminators 3+ 5+
Marine,Aspect, 4+ 6+
Nobz
Orks,Scouts 5+ 6+
IG, Guardians 6+ -

Note that when inf. fires at inf., any sav. mod. applies to inf.saves.
Inf. saves against tank weapons are fixed. Hull mounted bolters count as
inf. weapons.

Tell me what do you think of these rules please

Paulo Pombal