Re: [Epic] SM2 Die Hard

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:43:04 +1000 (EST)

This stuff sounds familier :) see if you can get your hands on a copy of
space marine ed 1 (I think) it too has different Armour values for
vehicles v infantry also there are rules for infantry using more effective
weapons when on First fire orders eg space marines commanders can use
melta guns when on FF.

So I think the very best EPIC system would be one that could combined all
the features from all five (I think) editions here are the bits I would
like.

Blast markers (from E40k)
Artwork flavour text (from TL and codex titanicus)
Variable weapons (from SM ed1 and E40k)
Big crunchy titan weapons (TL and SM ed2 ed)
customisable units (e40k)

PS I think this system would probably be incredibly combersome (you can't
have everything *sigh*)

***The worst part of the best movie***

"See you Hicks"
"It's Dwane"