[Epic] My Epic weekend

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 09:06:58 +0930

Hiya all,

well I had a rotten weekend in the Epic stakes.

I played a few games against one of my regular opponents whose army
consisted of...

1 Warlord (4 heavy weapon batteries)
1 Ordinatus (Death ray thingy)
3 Baneblades
9 Land Raiders

I don't know what I was doing wrong but I got hammered. Any ideas on how to
beat this style of army ????

In one of the games 3 Landraiders on Assault orders fired at my Ordinatus
and scored 3 hits followed by 3 crits followed by a big explosion as the
Ordinatus took 13 points of damage.

I am now firmly convinced that 200-300 point detachments are the way to go
(my smaller one performed better than the bigger ones).

My army got cheesier throughout the day as I tried to beat him in any way
possible.

Hmmmm.

Chris Pinson
Phone : (61 8) 8233 2059