RE: [Epic] Variation on Stompers & Tanks

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 07:20:38 -0700

>Sauron1 writes; Chris; do you want to sell any of those SM sprues? I need
>the extra Heavy weapons, Officers,Sargents and such. sauron1

------> Weeeeellll - not yet. I'd thought about it, but I'm getting more
stuff together
for E40K, and I'm not sure where it will end - now that Kaptain Karnov's
Blood Angel
Bikers have Sergeants and a Captain and a Psyker, I'm beginning to see
more
possibilities for conversion than I did with 2nd ed. Now if I had just
kept more
of those damn ork sprues...

I may post Kaptain Karnov here for review, but at the moment it's a
Kaptain,
Librarian, (both on bikes) 6-9 stands of bikers, and 3 landspeeders.
Rationale: Speed speed speed - grab those markers, waste those
infiltrators,
 etc. I skipped the attack bikes on this one as having everyone move 35
cm
is a break point on the reserve entry table that I like.

More to come

Chris Miller