Re: [Epic] Blast Markers

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 13:26:43 -0500

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> > Q: An Eldar pulsar fires 1d6 AT shots. For the purposes of
> > blast markers, does this count as 1 or 1d6 Super Heavy Weapons?
> > A: It counts as 1 Super Heavy Weapon
>
> Thanks for the quote. We can probably assume this means that 1 BM
> cancels the weapon.

Unless this is quoting a different question, the Q&A actually says:
------------
Q: An Eldar pulsar fires 1d6 AT shots. For the purposes of placing blast
markers, does this count as 1 or
1d6 Super Heavy Weapons?

A: It counts as 1 Super Heavy Weapon
Note that it says "placing blast markers", not determining how blast
markers affect the Pulsar. I think this questions asks how many
blast markers the Pulsar produces when it fires.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...