Re: [Epic] Eldar Knights

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 22:24:22 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> Anyone got WD 126? Would they be willing to extract the details and put
> them on the list?
> --
sure. heres some data. SM1

Eldar Psychic Lance

uses cone template.(about 4" long) if under template, saving throw
or be stunned(no move or fire till end phase)
 if a enemy is hit by 2 templates, unit is brainfried. dead. gone.

power/void fields block all effects, otherwise titans/gargants save on 3+

after use, the lance must recharge for 2 turns

Close combat weapon (knight powerfist/chainsword etc)

+3 to hit damage= 1 critical hit

Eldar Knights

*Fire Gale*
 AR +1 SAVE +3 Move 20/40
 To Hit S/L 2+/5+
 Lascannon (SwF3)
 ScatterLaser (SwF2)
 Psychic Lance

*Bright Stallion*
 To Hit S/L 3+/5+
 AR +1 SAVE +2 Move 24/48
 Pulse Laser (FxF1)
 ScatterLaser (SwF2)
 Psychic Lance

*Towering Destroyer*
 AR +1 SAVE +3 Move 20/40
 To Hit S/L 4+/5+
 2x Close Combat Weapon
 Lascannon (SwF1)
 ScatterLaser (SwF1)
 Psychic Lance

all have 30/60 range with -1 save mod.
all have holofield saves.

sorry, I typed it in, someone else can convert it ;-)

**
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of
Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

mike
**