Re: [Epic] A lot of questions

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 12:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

> > I believe certain older (unofficial?) materials represented White Scars as
> > 'Jamaican.' They had black skin and dreadlocks I think.
>
> in WD 126? there are pictures of space marine salamenders that have a
> very dark skin colour not sure if they are negro or supposed to be
> scorched( the armour is covered with painted flames)

If I remember it right, there was some computer game based on 40K. It was
officially liscensed but obviously the fluff was not official. Anyway, it
contained the info on the Jamaican ancestry of the White Scars. This is
quite some time ago (Rogue Trader-era).

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9