Re: [Epic] Epic 30,000 Space Marine Army List Part I (LONG)

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 21:58:09 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, J. Michael Looney wrote:

> > IIRC, that was the name of a LARGE Dropship in the old days, before
> > the name was taken by the sm2 fighter-bomber
>
> The large drop ship is the Thunderbolt.

whoops!

yep, that job GW does of reusing the old names messes me up, sometimes

ever notice that whenever they use the name crusader, the line
of minis get pulled?

crusader robot --> all trace of robots removed from new edition

crusader knight --> all trace of knights removed from new edition

**
mike
**