RE: [Epic] Epic 30,000 Space Marine Army List Part I (LONG)

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 09:58:03 -0500

>> Also, the support of Daemon Engines could have replaced the use of certain
>> Marine vehicles.
>
> Which doesn't work for non-aligned traitor legions
>(like the Night Lords). My problem with chaos marines not
>having access to this kind of equipment (aside from it going
>against the fluff) is that in E40k it's impossible to make a
>decent all-chaos marine army (ie no daemons or daemon
>engines).
>
>Scott
>shupes_at_...

----> Well they still get LR's, Preds, and Rhinos. You have Dreads &
Bikes.
OK, the barrage weapons are a litle sparse, but the above units are
really the core
of any marine army. No speeders isn't much of a loss for E40K. Without
T-hawks
it could be inconvenient but if they use drop pods (pieces of the hulk
breaking off?)
then you eliminate some of this problem.

Chris Miller