Re: [Epic] Epic 30,000 Space Marine Army List Part I (LONG)

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 13:40:56 -0400

Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> I was always under the impression that Vinicators were rare and only used
> in the Horus heresy era.

        ??? Is this from some bit of fluff I've missed?
If so, it doesn't really seem to hold true these days; the
Vindicator exists in SM/TL and E40k, both of which are
supposed to be taking place in 'present time.'

> Therefore Chaos might have had them in the past,
> but no longer does, and since they do not have the STC, then they cannot
> increase their supply.

        They're getting their Rhinos, Land Raiders and
Predators from somewhere...

Scott
shupes_at_...