Re: [Epic] The Dark Angels

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 09:59:34 -0500

Check out my webpage which is entirely devoted to the Dark Angels.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705
It's not completely finished, but maybe it'll give you some inspiration.
I'm also in the process of building an entire D.A. Chapter. Having to
rebase a bunch of minis threw a wrench into the works, but man does that
assault company look awesome with those little sticks of smoke coming out
of their jump packs. Yes, I did do that. There is rules for making your
own Deathwing, and I transcribed the rules for the Ravenswing also.

Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/