Re: [Epic] Ork Captured Vehicles

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:01:26 -0500

Joshua Mosqueira wrote:

> > Does anyone have suggestions for some rules to cover Orks using capture
> >vehicles.
> My take is that a captured vehicle is a battle wagon by another name...

I think this is probably best, though Land Raiders (especially the
old ones, IMO), make good battle fortresses. (Either way, it's the
first step in Alan's principles of using new models--make it something
that already exists in the army list.) It's a good use for all those
bonebreakas we've got lying around. I've used the gun, roller, and
engine/exhaust parts to make my conversion, and others on this list
have done the same or similar.

Alan, do you have that list of "rules" for conversion? Something
like:
1) make it something already in the list
2) make it something in another list
3) make it something in the list and apply standard abilities to it
etc

I thought I had saved that message, and can't find it.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...