Re: [Epic] Ork Captured Vehicles

From: Woofer <ss52dlh_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:18:21 +1000

On 17/10 Alun Gallie wrote :

> Does anyone have suggestions for some rules to cover Orks using
> capture vehicles.

*snip*

Well, it seems that my opinion concurs with aboiut half the people
here. For what it's worth, I believe that the orks would "orkify"
the vehicle, thus rendering it either a Battlewagon or a
Battlefortress.

Remember, it's a representative-style game. All ork vehicles will be
different from all other vehicles but in the grand scheme of things,
they're all the same (effectively) on the battlefield.

Woofer
"Whaddaya say to a beer, Norm ?"
"Daddy wuvs you."

PS : My posts had some trouble last week getting out of this fine
institution, so they're probably a few days late to the conversation.