Re: [Epic] Deadly Eldar

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 14:38:29 +0100 (BST)

>Incidentally, Chaos can make an (in some ways) nastier assault detachment
>out of Bloodthirsters and Lords of Change...
>... In the last game I played, the two detachments of Bloodthirsters/LOC,
each 7 strong...

You what?! Alright, the army list allows it, but it's totally against the
spirit of the army to have so many Greater Daemons on the table, never mind
in the same detachments. It wouldn't feel right even if refighting the
final battle for the Emperor's Palace at the height of the Horus Heresy.
Checking the Army Book, I see one can have up to 25 Greater Daemons PER
DETACHMENT! That must be a mistake. I'd limit it to one Greater Daemon per
detachment, as commander, with the other Daemons available as Main Force units.

The Inquisition seems to have a bigger job than I'd thought!

Cheers,

NRT

Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim