Re: [Epic] After a game

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 01:53:20 +1100

I heard Andy Skinner scream:
<snip>
Played that battle with one of my brothers a few days ago.
The great Gargant never made it even close to either one of the Bunkers,
my brother started after the Landraiders which let me set up the
devistators in overwatch and have the infantry run around behind him.
Which in turn killed him before he got close enough to firefight me.

The one lesson to learn is:
Land Raiders are brilliant in dropping big things.
4's to hit at 45cm stripped the gargant of its shields in 2 rounds, while
they lost 1 tank the whole game(never seen so many 1's in my favour before).

        jason, who is looking for spare Land Raiders(Force Cheese)
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean