Re: [Epic] Scout question

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 17:56:50 -0600

> Hello all, this is my first post to the list.
>
> I was wondering if a scout unit gets its 30cm move when deployed from a
> ThunderHawk.

Under no circumstances can I believe that this was an inteded use for
the infiltrate ability. The only thing more silly is using infiltrate
after having been deployed from a drop pod. Howeve, as written the rules
do technically allow this. Just make sure you and your opponent each
knows how cheesey the other wants to be before the game begins.

(Yes, I know that Warwick Kinrade does this with his Lictors when
deployed from Mycetic spores. So a cheese-head works for GW. Waht
else is new?)

> Are the rules for Space Wolves detachments printed in WD 210(?)
> balanced?

Haven't tried them, so I can't tell you.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.