Re: [Epic] Harlequin Solitaire

From: TheOgre <roofekiz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 22:04:53 -0000

>>a) Solitaires are, by their nature, solitary, and operate alone, not
within
>Harlequin units.

Having said that there.....

In the book Chaos Child (even though this evidence to the contrary is fluff)
I am pretty sure that the Eldar Jaq Draco and Co captured a solitare...

He did appear to be the leader of the Harlequins that were on that planet.

So I dunno, I think that he _is_ the Harlequin NCO / CO as such....

Anyone like to confirm / deny that which my memory serves....
Or traitors....

Laterz

Jules
------
Somebody comes up to you in a bar and asks them if you are who they think
you are,
and then you say if you know then I am and if you don't,
Then I am not
And F-U to those who dont understand
Love, Peace, Empathy, Desire, Mischeif, and Gladness
(If not with some Sadness)
Billy C / (J. Wilko)
------