Re: [Epic] [Almost-Epic] Codices

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:52:53 +0000

Keith Laidlaw <k.laidlaw_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:

> For the British, this has become a caricature of the French (beret,
> stripey shirt, onions and bicycle) in the same way as the English are
> seen as wearing bowler hats, pinstripe trousers and carrying umbrellas
> by the rest of the world.

Shurely English? The caricature of the Scots is mad people in Kilts
tossing cabers (bloody silly thing to do, IMAO, and I'm a Scot).

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
   (the National Anti-Skaven Alliance) and R'n'F Member.