Re: [Epic] Epic (square) bases

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 11:55:00 +1300

At 05:06 PM 11/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
><shrug> I guess they might be slightly more cost effective, but Chaos
>Marines fit nicely into one detachment of rhinos, while you'd have to
>spend two minion cards on buying Rhinos for Beastmen.

I thought that one of the WD Q&A articles said that only marines could use
use marine equipment ie beastmen couldn't ride in Rhinos.
Richard

Richard Bright
IT Education & Liaison Co-ordinator
Information Technology Systems & Services

The University of Auckland Ph: 64 9 373 7599 ext 6787
Private Bag 92019 Mobile: 025 280 6836
Auckland Fax: 64 9 373 7425
New Zealand Email: r.bright_at_...