[Epic] Stormblades

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 16:00:47 -0600

Let me quote from the description..
 Armed with an awesome array of huge weapons,Stormblades are amongst the
most pwerful of the Imperiums super-heavy battle tanks. They are
speciffically designed to give close support to Storm Hammer companies,
destroying Titans and other super-heavy tanks at short to Medium
ranges. Their main armament is the huge plasma blastgun, a devastating
weapon usually mounted on Titans. They also carry two types of misile:
one Titan killing Hellion missile and a rack of sleek hunter-killer
missiles. To complete their awesome arsenal, the Stormblades have heavy
battlecannon on their left sponsons as well as a plethora of close range
bolters for staving off infantry attacks.

   Ok, with that done said, I am trying to convert them over to the E40K
system (or 41K). So. Its obvious it has a BIG gun, and a BIG missile.
But, I was thinking of how to adjust the one cannon on the side, and the
rack of missiles. So here goes. My first attempt at this, so please

Stormblade______________

 Speed: 10cm before fireing missiles 15cm after
 Armour: 6
 Damage Capacity : 4
 Assault: 3 (This is rather obviously a SUPPORT tank, so one less
would help represent this)

Main Weapons: PlasmaBlast Gun (as in the book)
                  Fire Arc: Front
                  Range: 60cm
                  FirePower: (1) Deathray. (blah blah)

Secondary Weapons: Sponson Turrent- Left Fir Arc- 2FP Range
30cm (Lowering it to one would make it virtually
useless)
                   Side Missile Rack- Multiple Rocket Launcher- same
as Titans-but only useable once.
                   Hellion Missile- Vortex missile. One shot.

  Points cost :130 pts. To reflect the extra weapon