Re: Support Weapons (was Re: [Epic] Squat 40K List)

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:23:05 +1100

I heard Alan E & Carmel J Brain scream:
> Aaron P Teske wrote:
>
> > Here's my thoughts on each, for E40K:
> >
> > Weapon Move Range FirePower Assault Armour Notes
> > Tarantula 10 45 AT 0 4+
> > Rapier 10 30 4 0 4+
> > Mole Mortar 10 90 1 0 4+ Artillery
> > Thudd Gun 10 45 2 0 4+ Artillery
Personally I would have thought that the rapier would have had the AT
shots as its WH40K counterpart is rather vicious(insane armor
penetration) so there fore would coun for more than just 4fp.

Remember that the Tarantula carries a twin lascannon setup while a rapier
is described as a quad lascannon.

just my thoughts.

        jason
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean