Re: Sv: [Epic] Eldar Things

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 23:57:24 +0000

Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:

>Shining Spears: Move: 40cm Range: 15cm FP: 2 Assault: 3
>17 points per unit Armour: 4+ Special: Skimmer

>Assault: 4)
> Warloch +10 Points (Psyker)
>
>Notes: The Assault value of 3: Like Marines, it should drop one when
> upgradet to bike.
> The cost: Adspect W. + 7 PT for the Jetbike = 17 PT.
> Note that this is much like A.W. with Jump Packs,
> only faster and with a better FP (and a higher cost) {:-)
>

>There you have it. What do you think, Colen? Anyone else?

Actually, I've worked out a legal (I think; I'm working off a copy of
the army list whcih I believe has several innacuracies in it, as I
copied it) combination, which is based on the Harlequin detachment. It's
the Detachment of Big-Ass Jetbikes. Basically, Harlequins upgraded to a
Death Jester on a Jetbike- 125 points per detachment, for 15 FP. Can
someone check that this is legal (that the Death Jester and Jetbike
upgrades are not mutually exclusive)? Also, can someone check that you
are allowed Exarches in a Guardian unit? My copy says no, but I seem to
remember it being allowed. TIA.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos