Re: [Epic] re: Support Weapons (long)

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 20:37:52 -0800

Gianluigi Basenghi wrote:

> What does DBA means? I read about it on a mail or two, but I wasn't
> able to figure it out.

Alora, Dottore!

"De Bellis Antiquitatis" Latin, obviously. "Concerning Ancient Warfare".
Would have thought an Italian would know that :) DBM btw is De Bellis
Multitudinis. Also in the group are DBR (Reformationis) (official)and
DBF (Fantasticus) (home brew, like E41K).

Ciao bene.

PS Please excuse my execrable Italian. What little I have is from a
2-week visit to Sportono (near Genoa) in 1963, and working for Olivetti
for a year in 1981.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo