Re: [Epic]Titans

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 21:06:16 -0800

J. Michael Looney wrote:

> Ah, yeah, the titan stuff is there (mainly yours, in a more or less semi
> hidden form, but it's there. Are you saying that I need to quit mucking
> about with the green skins and finish the Imperial pages?

Far be it from me to even make the suggestion... "The thought hadn't
even begun the merest hypothetical speculation about the possibility of
crossing my mind."

> Speaking of which, did we finally decide that Imperial Support weapon only
> come in 3 flavors? (AT/Artillery/Flak)? If so I need to update pages
> again.

Yup, and Yup.

Meanwhile.... I must add the BloodAxe SHV detachment ( it's a normal
Imperial SHV, but you pay 25pts for command, and only 1 to a detachment
. Also names are different: Glaive, Falchion instead of Stormhammer,
Baneblade)

And as soon as I can get a copy of The Lost and The Damned etc I will do
up Chaos. Trouble is, I want the army organisation to allow any existing
WH40K or RT army as a detachment. And for that, I need the initial data.
The big area of ignorance for me is in the "Chaos Warband". What is it?
To fit in with Armageddon/Chaos Attack and Horus Heresy, we need units
of Minotaurs, Trolls, DiskRiders, Beasts of Slaanesh & Juggernauts of
Khorne. So maybe a "Chaos Champion" unit with identical stats to CSMs is
needed, which can then be upgraded to Cavalry/Assault/Skimmer/Rampage
etc. Any ideas?

Forex, the example Ork Armies in "Ere We Go" and "Freebooterz" are all
buildable using the E41K Ork organisations. If anyone's interested, I
maight just give these as examples.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo