Re: [Epic] Rats!

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 08:48:10 +0100 (MET)

At 04:28 PM 8/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Oops. Sorry, that was supposed to go to Tony. I remember to
>change the address when I respond to a message that came right
>from the list, but this message was in my folders.
>
>And if anyone has dependable contacts, please let me know.

Actually, I was kinda happy to see it. It lets me that everything is almost
well...

The biggest convention in Aus is on late January and I know that some
reliable folks from this list (at least one - no NOT me!) will be there. He
might even volunteer to broker the deals if we can get the stuff to him...

Or, I am in Brisbane (the closest capital city to Cairns) and I'll be
running EPIC at a con (on the same weekend) and again in July.

I would be happy to do what can be done...

(I'm pretty reliable despite being a SM/TL heretic...)

Agro