[Epic] firefight question/mailorder advise /apology all wrapped up in one.

From: L. Brian Hayes <riverman_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 07:01:27 -0600

        first off let me apologize for my rather stupid post the other day asking
where the stats for the leviathan was (RTFM huh?) in my defense it was late
and I was drinking acouple rum & cokes.
        Secondly, I checked the prices on the rpg.com web page and they seem
pretty cheap. I have never ordered figs through the mail let alone over the
net. Has anyone had a bad experience with this company? I think the exact
name for where I'm thinking of ordering from is Shawns Trading post.
        Third, I was able to play a game yesterday and a situation came up and I
was wondering how it should have been handled. I had a detachment of
knights and my partner had a detachment of Eldar jet bikes and Vypers. The
two detachments were separately assaulted by a detachment of two of the
smaller tyranid bio-titans. The titans wasn't on any special orders, they
just did a regular move during their assault phase move. The one titan was
able to get into base to base with a Eldar jetbike. Here is where we got
alittle confused. A: The second titan was less than 15 cm from my knight
detachment so that meant a firefight needed to be resolved( which was
understandable). Which should have been the order? I may need to add that
my side did have initiative. Should the firefight took place or should the
close combat been first or is it up to who won init?
        Any thoughts and or revelations would be great. Is there anybody on the
list that live close to the Nashville, TN area that would be interested in
gaming?

L. Brian Hayes

 "The Riverman" aka. L. Brian Hayes
     haysbo_at_"nospam"net-serv.com
    "What? The rivers up. Sure, I'll run it!"
    "Have Canoe, Will Travel"
     To Reply take out the "nospam"