Re: [Epic] WD Battle Reports

From: Tim Sharrock <tjsharrock_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 10:08:21 GMT

On Fri, 28 Nov 1997 00:40:34 -0600, you wrote:
>OK, I'll bite. What the hell were they trying to do with this
>detachment? It looks like a jumbled mixture of a little of
>everything, and able to excel at nothing.

From the description "The detachments I've selected from our studio
army will be familiar to my regular opponents". There does not appear
to be a description of what the detachment is FOR... lots of notes
like "Including Ogryns gives the detachment an all-round use",
"Ratlings are useful as a skirmish screen..."

>[...]
> Who were the players involved?

Warwick Kinrade (IG) Vs Andy Kettlewell (Eldar)

Tim

--
Tim Sharrock   (tjsharrock_at_...)