Re: [Epic] Titan Weapons

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 13:36:24 -0500

Paulo Alexandre Correia Pombal wrote:

> Since I started playing E40K, I was a little disappointed by the lack of
> variety regarding Titan weapons.
> So, I came up with these old weapons from SM2 to E40K
> (tell me what do you think of it):
>
> Imperial and Chaos players:
>
> Cyclone Missile Launcher
> - carapace mounted only
> - one shot only
> - unlimited range
> - 1D6+1 mega-cannon templates on target (i.e. place 1D6+1 barrage
> templates on target detachment all in contact with at least another one
> and treat each template as if it was a mega-cannon shot).

        I take it that this is supposed to emulate the SM/TL
Barrage Missile Launcher one-shot? Mega-cannons are a bit harsh
for something that was equivalent to the Mulitple Rocket Launcher
in strength. Barrages or Heavy Barrages would be far more
appropriate. Also the no-overlapping-templates rule from SM/TL
should still be in effect.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music." -
Groucho Marx