[Epic] Titan Weapons

From: Paulo Alexandre Correia Pombal <pacp_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 16:24:41 +0000 (WET)

Since I started playing E40K, I was a little disappointed by the lack of
variety regarding Titan weapons.
So, I came up with these old weapons from SM2 to E40K
(tell me what do you think of it):

Imperial and Chaos players:

Cyclone Missile Launcher
- carapace mounted only
- one shot only
- unlimited range
- 1D6+1 mega-cannon templates on target (i.e. place 1D6+1 barrage
templates on target detachment all in contact with at least another one
and treat each template as if it was a mega-cannon shot).

Orks:

New Belly Gun
- it may fire still as a mega-cannon, or ball round
- when shooting a ball round the range is 45cm. Choose a target point -
that is where it is going to land - then roll 3D6cm and the ball moves
that distance in the direction it was fired.
- treat any hit along the way as a Death-Ray
- if the ball hits a War Engine, it knocks down all of its remaining
shields and rolls on the Damage Table with a +2 modifier

Tell me what do you think of it.

Paulo Pombal