Re: [Epic] Imperial Leviathan

From: Kodai <kodai19_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 13:49:47 -0500

Carl Billen wrote:

> Call me stupid, call me blind, but I wasn't able to find any Epic40K
> stats of the Leviathan. I consulted the Armies Book and CJ20, Allen's
> (Q&A) references of CJ21, but I found nothing. ironically, the Squat
> Colussus references the Leviathan, but no stats are to be found.
>
> Does anyone know where I can find them ? Thanks to all you miniature
> identfiers (Thanks !), I appear be the owner of a Leviathan, and with
> the Imperial Guard being released, I thought it was nice to put an
> infantry detachment in it ('cause it is a transport vehicle, isn't it
> ?).
>
> If no Epic40k stats are found, you may send me the SM1/SM2 stats so we
> can create our own stats !
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Carl Billen
> billenc_at_...

  I've noticed that my armies book is put together wrong. Part of the
SM section is in the IG section. If I had been a new player to this
game that would have really confused me. Anyway just in case your book
is like mine I found the leviathan on page 18.

  If its not there then write GW and tell them your book is missing
pages and you would like a replacement. I'm sure they will send you
another one free of charge and shipping (they better if they don't want
to lose any more customers) L8ER ^_^