Re: [Epic] Scale (was Re: old Andy C or Jervis message about E40K)

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 21:21:22 +0000

"Larry \"Liquid\" Plummer" <liquid_at_...> came forth and spoke
thusly:
>Just a question from a curious mind for the list to ponder...
>
>Has anyone ever undertaken the task of making Thunderhawks, Leviathans, and
>Landraiders to the actual proporsional scale they need to visually be able
>to realistically transport the amount of units/equipment their specs say
>they can?

Or in fact, Rhinos, Land Raiders, Wave Serpents, Falcons, Chimeras...
one thing I noticed is that all the troops would fit in, IF they were
all lying down.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), R'n'F Member, Lord of